Over the weekend I took some time to start replacing some of the placeholder graphics for the base Dirchie and Cadillac models. You can see in the screenshot that I’ve still got some smoothing groups to sort out (the outline shading is a bit corrupted on the engines) and the texture res is a bit high (the leopard skin aliases pretty bad).
This is the start of a 6 month push to finish it, time to knuckle down!
With getting up extra early today I finally managed to find some time to sit down for a session with 3DS Max 2010.
This is the result, obviously not textured yet, this is going to replace the place holder Dirchie head in Dirchie Kart. It’s a lot closer to the original concept in my head.
Feels good to finally start replacing the crappy placeholder art… plenty more to go.
A quick one to get the blog going again… got a lot to catch up on, it’s been a busy few months. Had Max in the Bumbo hooked up to the iTunes visualiser he really seemed to like it… well I assume that from the stream of bubble foaming out of his mouth.
They either indicate he was excited or that his brain was boiling due to the visual intensity!